Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wise words of a fool.

Writing. Scribbles that makes sense, hence I speak not folly but with the tongues of one who was here before. Experience is the teacher through which we learn by trial and error; never failure: for failure only occurs when your want for "peace" exceeds your drive to win.

I speak with the ability to be eloquent, yet speak with youthful angst. Hence, I am a contradiction, a paradox awaiting a solution, a conundrum in need of unravelling. Do I regret these traits? Of course not, for this is who I am and this is what I will delight in being.

Confusing others with the thoughts that are "not mine". What confuses them is not the ideas nor the suggestions or even the questions. It is the mouth from which they spout. Wisdom on the tongues of fools seems difficult to understand. In fact, some say impossible. However, to think in such a way destroys one's ability to see past the facade called "reality".

No comments:

Post a Comment